You might be finding it necessary to share
internet from your Samsung Galaxy Y to
your Computer, Laptop or Mobile Phone(With WiFi)
Then our hero Samsung Galaxy Y takes care of the that.
You just need to have a working Data Connection.
1) Open Settings
2) Open 'Wireless and networks'
3) Open 'Tethering and portable hotspots'
4) Tick - Portable WiFi hotspot
Now you can use your connection on any other device
For setting Password for the connection
1) Follow the above tutorial
2) Open 'Portable WiFi settings'
3) Open 'Configure portable WiFi hotspot'
4) Open 'Security'
5) Use 'WPA2 PSK'
6) Now you can have a Password for your connection
Video Tutorial -